|Camps and Series|
Scroll over for description of event or activity. Open Sew in the Sewing Lounge is available shortly after classes. All class attendees are invited to stay and create in the lab until the next class. Any times the club is open from 2pm-8pm and there isn’t a lesson in session is “Open Sew”. You get your tool kit checked out to you and free coaching is here for you.
RIP CLUB CLASS AND CAMP POLICIES
• The maximum class size is eight. The minimum age is 8. You will be asked to sign a member release and fill out member card info., so all club users under 18 must have a parent or guardian co-sign. All registrations are processed in the order received and must be accompanied by full payment in order to hold your spot.
• Rip Club accepts cash, check, Discover, Master Card and VISA.
• To register by phone call Rip Club at (970) 222-7703.
• Sewing machines, tools, kits and equipment are provided in the sewing lounge. Please return all tools and spools to their proper location. Please do not bring your own tools if you bring your machine to the club to avoid confusion. If you do bring a special small tool make sure you alert staff.
• Cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours before start time via telephone or in person. Refunds or reschedules will be given for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance, or if your reservation is filled with another student, and will result in a teacher’s processing fee of 20%.
• Rip Club reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment. If a class is cancelled you will be notified and receive a full refund.
•If you don’t see what you are looking for or the time a class is offered doesn’t work with your schedule inquire about private lessons for yourself or your group.
•Skill level indicates the minimum skill required to take a class and are as follows:
Novice - you are a clean slate.
Beginner – you can operate a sewing machine already or have at least taken our “Get to Know Your Machine” class.
Intermediate - you can operate a sewing machine, are familiar with sewing terms and yardage information, can cut out patterns but still need help with construction and technique.
Designer - You are a self-sufficient stitcher and can handle greater complexity in construction.
•Class fees cover the times a class is scheduled. If you miss a class and would like to make it up you can schedule a private lesson with the instructor which will be subject to their rates.